CERT Property is a property investment, development and management company based in Northern Quarter, Manchester. We are passionate about creating places and communities.
The company is growing and this role offers the opportunity to join an innovative and thriving team at the ground level with plenty of opportunity to develop with us.
Benefits and Culture
- What you put into the business is what you get out. Progression potential is massive as we are going through a huge growth period. You will be getting in on the ground level of a company and within a team where you can mold your role around you!
- We are a modern minded business and are mindful of the wellbeing of our team, we have a smart/casual dress policy in the office.
- We are a social team, we like to get lunch together, afterwork drinks in the Northern Quarter and Anocats is our fave spot!
- We are only 10/15 min walk to both Victoria and Piccadilly train stations
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
As Accounts Assistant at CERT property, you will be responsible for our Property Management software and our accounts software, interlinking and producing reports which can be used to meet our third party requirements. You will manage the relationship between our accounts team, customer facing teams and our clients and customers, ensuring all communications and customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner. Candidates should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrate exceptional customer service levels. Driven by a passion to succeed and over achieve; problem solving, prioritisation and critical thinking are integral to this role. Our sites showcase the vision and value of our brand and our teams epitomise these values, managing through creative and strategic thinking alongside efficient operational and financial performance management.
Working in Partnership
- Working in partnership with the Sales, Accounts and Property Management teams to give detailed and informed information on rental income collected.
- Preparing and executing any financial reports required using Sage 50 and Arthur.
- Liaising directly with clients and third parties when required in respect of any financial queries and forecasting ahead.
- Preparing management reports and account packs, both retrospective and forecasted to inform business decisions
- Preparing and maintaining a best practice guide in respect of data provided in management reports.
Accounting & Finance
- All aspects of daily bookkeeping for multiple companies.
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations.
- Developing internal controls and process improvements.
- Assisting in month end procedures.
- Assisting in year end procedures.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Execute weekly payment runs and quarterly dividend payments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Skilled in Math and Finance; AAT qualification preferred but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and strong time-management skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organised.
- Ability to multitask and adaptability to different team relations and evolving working practices.
- Confident and articulate with good presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and hard working.
- Self-motivated with a drive to succeed with all company and personal goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, independently and as a team.
Candidates should understand the role may evolve according to individual asset and client needs. You should be self motivated and comfortable with both office and remote working.
Get in touch with your CV for the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic, hard working and fun loving team on an adventure to change the face of property investment, management and lifestyle brands in the UK and beyond!
If you would like to apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com
The Greater Manchester Combined Authority has announced that its long-term plan, Places for Everyone, has moved into its next phase. Insider Media.
Rightmove published its July House Price Index report, Rightmove.