We play a pivotal role in creating vibrant spaces in the North West for people to live and work.
As a progressive property developer and trusted asset manager, we create and manage inspiring environments and build communities across residential and commercial spaces to help like-minded people and businesses thrive and grow.
We have a proven track record of spotting future opportunities first. We have the experience and energy to act fast and effectively, whether that’s regenerating a heritage building, or delivering a new concept for 21st century living.
The business recently made a strategic shift and rebranded around a new customer experience-led strategy which has strengthened our go-to-market messaging; making it a fabulous time to be joining our marketing team.
- Deliver our Liverpool & Manchester commercial marketing strategy
- Deliver a plan that ensures we are partner of choice into the next cycle for both existing and new customers
- Develop and deliver marketing plans across existing assets and as developments come into the pipeline to support commercial leasing and asset KPIs
- Change the way we are spoken about, focusing on experience and moving from product delivery to thought-leadership
- Develop marketing strategies and either directly manage or oversee their implementation/activation
- Responsibility for the management of all commercial marketing external agencies, including the adherence to contracts
- Responsibility for seeking out innovative and forward-thinking solutions for commercial marketing campaigns to stay ahead of competitors
- To work closely with the Head of Marketing & support the needs of the management leadership team
- Asset marketing plans for each development
- To work closely with the portfolio/asset & development teams
- To ensure that the commercial marketing function is meeting the needs of its clients, peers and potential clients
- Be an advocate for CRM marketing, using Hubspot
- Lead the knowledge & relationships of RightMove and other portal marketing for commercial developments
- Assist with PR partners and writing press releases + award entries>
- Run the social media campaigns for each development
- Award entries for our commercial buildings
- B2B marketing experience and previous property or architecture marketing experience
- Commercially aware, able to deliver cost effectively and work to tight budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills – communication, influencing and attention to detail
- Understanding of the Manchester & Liverpool property/development landscape
Our employees are rewarded with a unique working environment, one with social interaction and health and wellbeing at its core, attractive salaries and a wealth of incentives and discounts including:
- Bi-annual team events
- Friday Deliveroo learn and lunch socials
- A health and wellbeing programme
- Money off discounts with Manchester hospitality venues
- Quarterly team recognition award for employees that go the extra mile to embody our values
- Commission-based referral programme
We’ve been shortlisted in the Insider Liverpool City Region Property Awards 2021, in the Property Deal of the Year Category, for our acquisition of Elevator Studios.
Featured in the @manchestereveningnews – we have been recognised for breathing new life into Old Trafford.