CERT property is a property investment, development and management company based in Northern Quarter, Manchester. We are passionate about creating places and communities.
The company is growing and this role offers the opportunity to join an innovative and thriving team at the ground level with plenty of opportunity to develop with us.
Benefits and Culture
- What you put into the business is what you get out. Progression potential is massive as we are going through a huge growth period. You will be getting in on the ground level of a company and within a team where you can mold your role around you!
- We are a modern minded business and are mindful of the wellbeing of our team, we have a smart/casual dress policy in the office.
- We are a social team, we like to get lunch together, afterwork drinks in the Northern Quarter and Anocats is our fave spot!
- We are only 10/15 min walk to both Victoria and Piccadilly train stations
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Cert Property is seeking a flexible and dynamic individual with a passion for customer service to join our team at our Head Office in Manchester. This is a very important role by not only ensuring that our service levels are second to none, but also in contributing to business performance through doing work that adds real value. As an Operations Coordinator you will deliver a brilliant, seamless customer experience as the first point of contact for all visitors and customers. The role will be based from the reception area of our flagship property, Hilton House which is a thriving commercial premises with a fantastic mix of tenants.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Acting as an ambassador for our Flagship building, Hilton House located in Manchester’s Northern Quarter and for our customers and their visitors
- Ensuring the reception is covered within office hours, all customers and visitors to the building receive first class customer service at all times.
- Providing a first point of contact for our tenants for any day to day enquiries whether by email, telephone or in person
- Delivering Customer posts and parcels and maintaining written records as appropriate.
- Doing regular building and maintenance checks and raising work orders
- Coordinating contractors and suppliers for tasks such as cleaning, and day to day maintenance.
- Monitoring and maintaining consumable stock for cleaning and kitchens
- Assisting the Asset manager in producing accurate, up to date billing for rental and regular charges and for ad hoc services via the billing system
- Assisting the Asset Manager with the facilities management systems used to operate the building including keeping and maintaining filing systems.
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Being the first point of contact for office space enquiries from brokers, agents and direct enquiries
- Assisting the Asset manager in preparing office space for viewings
- Booking in office space viewings for the Asset manager and conducting tours where needed
- Assisting the Asset manager in preparing contracts, agreements for new office and renewal agreements as well as setting up supplier contracts for soft and hard services
- Coordinating preparations for tenant move-ins, including IT and Telephony set up. Full training will be provided.The ideal candidate will: Preferred but not essential one years’ experience in a property related role such as Facilities Management / Estate Agency / Serviced Office work. Have at least two years’ experience in a busy customer facing environment. A can do attitude with enthusiasm for delivering excellent service Be assertive yet calm and professional when dealing with challenging customers or visitors Be able to operate a computer competently and accurately including office packages such as Microsoft Office, Email and CRM system
If you would like to apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com
We’ve been shortlisted in the Insider Liverpool City Region Property Awards 2021, in the Property Deal of the Year Category, for our acquisition of Elevator Studios.
Featured in the @manchestereveningnews – we have been recognised for breathing new life into Old Trafford.